As essential services our network of local plumbers near you are implementing additional health and safety steps so they can continue to serve you while keeping your family safe during the coronavirus outbreak.
Best Plumbers Club is committed to continue serving you and keeping your family safe through the coronavirus outbreak by having our recommended plumbers:
- Standing 1.5 metres from the door on arrival
- Refraining from shaking hands (Sorry they normally do!)
- Wearing gloves and using sanitiser
- Disinfecting surfaces before and after work
- Offering contactless card payments
- Sending only healthy plumbers to your home
Stay up to date with the latest recommendations from the Australian Government’s COVID-19 updates. We can all play a part to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. Check out this infographic for some practical tips from the World Health Organisation.
Keeping your plumbing running smoothly
There are things you can do to keep your home plumbing in good shape. Below are some of our plumbing guides you may find useful before contacting a plumber:
- 6 Common Plumbing Problems (And What To Do!) Infographic
- Top 10 Plumbing Tools You Should Have In Your Toolbox
- DIY Plumbing Guide Australia
Blocked Drain DIY
- How to Get Rid of Drain Flies at Home?
- How to Unblock Drains: DIY Drain Clearing Tips
- Smelly Drains? How To Prevent & Stop Drain Smells
- Is Your Toilet Not Flushing? Here Is The Fix!
Hot Water Troubleshooting